Hello Sexy Sexpert Peeps!
Today is Valentine’s and tomorrow is Single’s Awareness Day. So, whether you are single, dating or in a long-term relationship, there is reason to celebrate.
I have written lots of articles and reviews for couples including:
So, today I wanted to write a review of all the best sex toys for singles, and I also put together a list of 100 ways to celebrate with Self Love!
Top 5 Best Toys for Singles
Clit Sucking Vibe
If you want to have an explosive tension and release clitoral orgasm in less than 3 minutes, you will want to get a clit sucking vibe. There are several now on the market to choose, from the original Womanizer, Satisfyer, and Shegasm to several other new brands. These vibes are amazing, and I’ve reviewed a few of them. In one review I called the Womanizer “the crack of sex toys” because it is addictive (well kind of)! Penguin Satisfyer shown above.
Bodywand Mini USB Massager
I always hype the Magic Wand, but there are a lot of great sexual massager out there including this favorite by Bodywand. Small, very powerful, waterproof, discreet, and body safe, this Bodywand Mini has it all. What’s not to love?
Fleshlight Go Surge
Every guy needs at least one good masturbator like the Fleshlight Go Surge. Made by Fleshlight, the go-to manufacturer’s for discreet masturbators, this little beauty has a soft (flesh-like) insert, is built to last, reusable, easy to clean and ready to take on the read with you.
Hot Octopuss Pulse 3 Duo
If you have ever dreamt of having your own Octopussy, well the Hot Octopuss isn’t it. It is however, the World’s first Guybrator with patented PulsePlate Technology. Basically, that means that it delivers high-amp oscillations (wave-like vibrations) with piston action, to rev up vibrations and pleasure. Can be used on a flaccid penis and produce orgasms! And, also stimulates the frenulum for powerful orgasms. 6 vibrating patterns. 100% Waterproof. Rechargeable via a USB Magnetic Charger.
This dildo is perfect for G-spot and prostate stimulation. Small, curved for exact positioning, and made out of premium silicone so perfect for anal play. Can also be used with a strap-on.
100 Ways to Celebrate with Self Love!
Okay, here are 100 ways to celebrate single’s awareness day by practicing self-love!
- Buy yourself a sex toy. That was a given right?
- Make a self-love date night with yourself and masturbate!
- Buy yourself flowers.
- List 10 things you love/appreciate about yourself.
- Drink more water.
- Read that book you’ve been wanting to read.
- Write a gratitude list.
- Meditate. Ahhh!
- Get more sleep.
- Binge-watch your fav TV show.
- Take a sick day and rejuvenate.
- Go for a walk in nature.
- Eat dark chocolate.
- Have a spa day (at home or book an appt.).
- Create a playlist of your fav songs.
- Go get a massage.
- Flirt with a stranger.
- Plan a stay-cation and focus on yourself.
- Have a singles party night.
- Try a new yoga or workout class.
- Forgive yourself.
- Post “Hello Beautiful” in lipstick on your mirror.
- Take a Priestess bath (sea salts, essence oils, candlelight & music).
- Be creative (do art, paint, write a poem, build a birdhouse, create a project you’ve been meaning to do just for fun).
- Treat yourself to something scrumptious.
- Do an Inner Smile meditation.
- Go on an adventure and try something new.
- Stretch. Both your body and your limits.
- Schedule daily “me time”.
- Do a deep breathing practice.
- Say no.
- Ask for help.
- Breathe an essence oil to uplift you.
- Call a friend.
- Hang out with a friend.
- Get a hug. Give a hug. Two in one!
- Nourish your skin with premium body lotions.
- Buy a new top, bottom or outfit.
- Get a pedicure or Mani-pedi.
- Paint your nails.
- Dress up just because.
- Eat premium ice cream.
- Dance like nobody’s watching.
- Watch a funny movie.
- Learn to play!
- Be spontaneous.
- Listen to your gut or inner voice/essence.
- Do kegel exercises or start a jade egg program.
- Don’t worry, be happy.
- Make a gourmet supper for one or take yourself out for dinner.
- Stand up for yourself.
- Create healthy boundaries.
- Have a self care schedule.
- Celebrate your wins!
- Create your own daily Mantra.
- Dream big. Dream Bigger!
- Be positive and raise your vibration.
- Surround yourself with things you love.
- De-clutter your desk, bedroom, wherever you hang out.
- Create a mediation room/area of your home.
- Create a magic altar.
- Stop procrastinating.
- Slow down.
- Stop “efforting” and go with the flow.
- Live your passion.
- Practice self-love and body-love.
- Sing in the shower.
- Be kind to yourself.
- Turn off the phone, TV and internet and tune out.
- Take a mini-retreat.
- Practice being “Unperfect” and still know you are awesome.
- Yell, scream, cry, beat up a pillow.
- Get fresh air daily.
- Get some sun.
- Don’t just think about it, do it, do it, do it!
- Organize a closet.
- Focus on your food while eating and chew slowly.
- Stimulate your senses.
- Make a bucket list.
- Cut down on caffeine.
- Cut down on sugar.
- Buy something you’ve always wanted.
- Shake your booty.
- Take compliments gracefully.
- Let go of comparison.
- Find a mentor.
- Join a mastermind group.
- Join a Goddess Tribe.
- Start a self-pleasure practice.
- Forgive others and mean it.
- Stay away from energy vampires and end all toxic relationships.
- Step outside your comfort zone.
- Celebrate your uniqueness.
- Write down your ideas.
- Let go of the past.
- Do a happy dance.
- Don’t quit your daydream.
- Celebrate Life!
So, let’s celebrate Single’s Appreciation Day with some self love and masturbation! Check out Store.Sexpert.com for all your sexy adult toy needs!