Heat Activated Penis Implant Popping Up Soon

A group of urologists from The University of Wisconsin-Madison have come up with a new, heat activated penile for men who suffer from Erectile Dysfunction. Once men hit age 50, they have a 50% chance of having problems with Mr. Stifee.

Researchers concluded that the new “penile prosthesis represents a promising new technology in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. We demonstrated that a Ni-Ti-based prosthesis can produce the mechanical forces necessary for producing a simulated erection without the need for a pump or reservoir, comparable with existing prostheses.” Good times.

So how does this thing for his thing work? A thin, metal rod is inserted at the base of the penis, (as opposed to a more complicated device currently on the market that involves a pump that is implanted into the “boys.”)

The new and improved future implant consists of a “heat-activated exoskeleton of nitinol, a metal known for its superelastic properties and already in use in medical devices used for endovascular surgery,” say the researchers. It heats up by waving a remote control over it or by just stepping into a hot shower. But wait, what if you’re sitting on a plant and it gets hot down there? Or if you’re at the beach and it’s 90%? (Answers: you will have to cover your boner with a newspaper, or play beach volleyball with a raging erection.)

Researchers say that to “de-activate” the device, it is “flexible enough” that users can just push it down with their hand, like the existing penile implants. “We’re hoping that with a better device, a better patient experience, and a simpler surgery, more urologists would perform this operation,” said Dr. Brian Le, lead researcher of the study. “And more patients would want to try the device.”

About 30% of men don’t respond to Viagra and Cialis after a couple of years. And many men don’t want to deal with the embarrassment of pulling out a plastic penis pump. After 60 years of age, the chance of ED is 60%, with the chances increasing at about 10% each decade, so its a common problem. In the meantime, the traditional penile pump works well to create erect boners by “pumping it up” with a finger. For men who go this route, they can be 80-years old and have the penis of an 18-year-old.

The bad news is that the new device must be “rigidly” tested first and is not available right now. The good news is that when it is, it will “expand the penis in length and girth”, so guys can have not only have a “shower” but a “grower”.

SHARE
Previous articleThe 20 Best Sex Toys for Real Lesbians—Part 1
Next articleThe 20 Best Sex Toys for Real Lesbians—Part 2
Anka Radakovich is a legendary Sex Columnist, Certified Sexologist, Sex Educator, Screenwriter, and Author of the new book THE WILD GIRLS CLUB, PART 2, Tales from New York to Hollywood. http://www.amazon.com/The-Wild-Girls-Club-Part/dp/0990462129. THE WILD GIRLS CLUB, Part 2 is her third book. Her first two books The Wild Girls Club; Tales from below the Belt, and Sexplorations; Journeys to the Erogenous Frontier were both published by Crown/Random House. She was the Sex Columnist for DETAILS Magazine for 9 years and is currently a Sex Columnist for BRITISH GQ. Her writing has appeared in dozens of magazines including Marie Claire, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Redbook, Men's Journal, Seventeen, Glamour, and Maxim. She has appeared on numerous television shows including 8 appearances with Conan O’Brien. She was a Jeopardy question under the category “Men’s Mags.” As a Sex Educator and Sexologist, she is a college lecturer at Universities throughout the country who offers her unique brand of sex education. She lives in New York City. Follow her on Twitter @ankarad.

LEAVE A REPLY