At the Sexual Health Expo this year I met with a dynamic couple, Mark and Lisa Schneider, who have created a brand new device called The Elator. It’s so simple, yet it’s quite revolutionary because it’s completely natural and custom fit for every penis. The trick is, you need to measure your penis so that they can send you your individual custom-fit Elator. So you can’t lie about your size!
We connected at my seminar for Sex & Disabilities where they were interested in reaching out to men with issues like premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, prostate cancer recovery or men with spinal cord injuries who could all benefit from The Elator.
I’m happy to introduce them to my Sexpert audience because I’m a great believer that any product that help people have better sex is valuable and can lead to a happier life. I interviewed them to find out more information on why and how they came to create the Elator.
1. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED AND HOW DID YOU DECIDE TO START WORKING TOGETHER?
Mark and I just celebrated 9 very happy years of marriage on September 20th, 2015. We decided to work together because we both share the same passion of the desire to become young entrepreneurs. I had been working in Corporate America for years holding demanding management positions that honestly became unattractive after awhile. After having two beautiful children together and in order to find a healthy balance in life we decided to go for it. Being that I have 20 years of experience with sales and marketing and Mark had 20 years of design and R & D experience, we felt that our skill sets highly complimented each other talents, which is an awesome formula for success.
2. HOW DID YOU BECOME INTERESTED IN SOLVING ISSUES WITH ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
Mark’s father has a condition called Venus Leakage which involves the valve that holds the blood in the penis. When one suffers from Venus, the blood flow becomes weak and therefore he had challenges with erectile frequency. Mark’s Father researched external penile support device and found answers among a group of inventors. These inventors were looking for successful individuals that would take their product to market. The device was intriguing for both Mark and for a few reasons; we both lead healthy, natural lifestyles and natural products appeal to us. Being a happily married couple with a healthy sex life, we felt the desire to help other couples that may not be as fortunate. We believe that all couples should be able to be intimate, even those with challenges with Erectile Dysfunction. We felt that it wasn’t fair that only unnatural solutions were available to those that suffered. It was then that we knew we wanted to help couples all around the world and present them with a natural solution., The Elator.
3. HOW IS THE ELATOR DIFFERENT FROM ALL THE OTHER ED PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET?
There is nothing like the Elator on the market. The Elator is an ultra thin but durable wearable support device. It’s basically a support splint that allows men to have intercourse without an erection. The Elator has no side effects, which is very different than what other ED products face.
- For example, ED pills and prescription medications are highly ineffective in roughly 30% of men and have a long list of dangerous side effects.
- The vacuum pump does not allow men to achieve a full erection and leaves their penis only 80%-90% engorged for a short period of time, depending if a clamp is used.
- Injections and suppositories are not always effective and are very painful to administer
- Surgery is very expensive, invasive and come with great risk with many possible complications.
4. WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS OF USING THE ELATOR?
- The Elator can be attached and ready for intercourse in less then 30 seconds
- No reported side effects
- Cost effective – A custom Elator is only $298.00 and allows for nearly 4 years of use
- No risk of losing your erection
- Allows you to have intercourse as long as you like even after ejaculation
- Measuring your penis can be tricky. Approximately 25% of the time it requires an additional shaft.
- Initial investment may seem a bit expensive for some men because it is not yet covered by medical insurance.
- The gentle sensation of the shaft may take some getting use to for both the man or woman
5. DO MEN NEED TO SHAVE?
It’s not required but some men choose to. The only area that could pinch or pull hair is where the back of the Elator attaches to the base ring.
6. HOW LONG CAN IT STAY ON?
As long as the man or woman is physically capable.
7. HOW CAN A WOMAN INTRODUCE THE ELATOR TO HER PARTNER WHOM SHE THINKS MIGHT BENEFIT FROM IT?
A woman may introduce the Elator to her partner as a simple and effective natural solution that has been especially designed for a healthy sex life. It can be encouraged for a simple way to have intercourse never like before. One that will increase intimacy within a relationship. It can also be positioned for those moments where by erectile frequency may be a challenge. Just by keeping in the night stand drawers helps the confidence levels to know that its there, just in case.
8. HOW CAN A GUY LET A NEW PARTNER KNOW THAT HE’S GOING TO USE THE DEVICE?
Communication is critical in any relationship. It is important for the man to share his feelings as to how important intimacy is when in a relationship. It is essential to include your partner when discussing options for ED treatment and possible ED solutions. Communication about ED may be uncomfortable, however it plays a significant part to relieve unwanted stress. Resilient communication creates a strong bond within a relationship for those struggling with erectile dysfunction. With each conversation, those involved may experience unexpected highs and lows. It is critical to have a loving, compassionate partner to be patient and supportive through the process. Physical connection is essential in any healthy relationship and this connection should be your end goal no matter what obstacles are involved. It is imperative to unite and agree that you are in this together and together you will prevail with the device.
9. WHAT’S THE NUMBER ONE QUESTION MEN ASK ABOUT THE ELATOR?
How do I measure my penis? We have an online video on YouTube which addresses this question. https://youtu.be/AokWVYxpzY4
Will it hurt my partner? No, it will not hurt my partner. In addition, it is made with medical grade silicon which is safe for woman.
10. WHAT ARE THE REACTIONS OF WOMEN WHOSE PARTNERS USE IT? CAN THEY FEEL IT DURING PENETRATION?
Our feed back has been consistent. Women say they don’t feel the front loop because it is gently tucked behind the head of the penis. Woman have reported they slightly feel the support bars on the bottom but it is not painful or uncomfortable. In some instances it actually feels like an erect penis.
11. WHERE IS THE ELATOR AVAILABLE?
The device is available worldwide. Due to its custom nature we ship everything from San Diego, California.
12. DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER PRODUCTS IN THE WORKS?
We are working on vibrating attachment to the base ring.
Read more in the USA today panel of experts by Mark Schneider.